Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Monday, November 9, 2009

The "Beach Quilt" has left the building.

Hello,

I hope everyone is well. I put the final stitches onto the "Beach Quilt" today. I managed to find a small drill bit and drilled holes in the pegs so I could stitch them to the quilt. I will reveal the finished quilt when it arrives at its new home in New Zealand next week.
Now I will have to work out what I will do next. Our internet has been slowed down as we have used our usage (thanks teenager!!!) so hopefully will be able to get back to looking at blogs and doing some blogging more tomorrow.
Happy days.
Bev C

6 comments:

chris said...

Hi Bev, can't wait to see the blog tomorrow. I know i'll be in for a wonderful surprise.
xx

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the complete project. Have a very nice day.

Sue said...

I love your Beach Quilt Bev, can't wait to see the finished article.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Bev, Your Beach Quilt is lovely and I am sure it will be happyly received in NZ. Your roses are truly lovely along with your great garden gate. I also love to read. Hugs Judy

Pauline said...

Oh, lucky Roger and Lucre! They are going to love it!! Can't wait to see it "live"!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Bev...this looks great...and I love that border fabric too♥x