Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cheryl's Pay it Forward Received.

Hello,

I received a lovely email from my Pay it Forward recipient Cheryl from Willowberry Designs on the weekend. Cheryl apologized because she had forgotten to tell me the parcel had arrived and had re found it under a pile of things in her office. Well, Cheryl it sounds like your office is just like my sewing room. Toooo much stuff in the one place. I hope one day someone finds a solution to this problem us sewers have. I made Cheryl Val and Claire the same things. A little bag, I got the pattern of the Internet sometime ago, I changed the handles around. The little needle case and ladybird pincushion were in a Homespun Magazine. I embroidered names on tea towels for all the ladies to hang in there kitchens. Two reels of sewing thread one black and white.

Happy days.

Bev C

No comments: