Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two more journals.


Yesterday I visited a new craft shop in town that stocks lots of scrapbooking stamping haberdashery homespun quilting supplies and art supplies. I bought some black homespun for a quilt I am working on some cute cat buttons for the same quilt some cardstock for Christmas cards and a visual art diary. I have been looking for these visual art diarys for a long time. So of course I had to make some journals. The floral one is for a Christmas present and the sewing notions one is for myself. I will put this in my bag for when I need to have measurements of material and DMC colour numbers etc instead of writing on an old envelope. So much nicer to bring out a journal. Today I will try to get the quilt I am working on finished, well at least the top of it. I am not sure if I will hand quilt it or machine quilt it. It was for Lucy's Birthday which was in July. Gee she is patient.
Happy stitching.
Bev C

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

They look very nice.Journals make good presents, and dont cost a lot of money to send in the post.

Janellybelly said...

I love them both, sometimes you just can;t stop at one :)
Blessings
Janelle xx
Threads of Friendship