Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Journal Cover

Hello,

I made this Journal Cover back in January of this year. It is another of Janelle Wind's patterns and was in the Australian Country Threads A Special Stitchery edition. Volume 7 Number 8. I actually try to mark the date I complete things in the magazine , this one was finished on the 25th January 2008. Even if you put the starting date this gives you incentive to complete a project. This way you tend to have less unfinished things. I wonder who has the most unfinished projects? Please let me know how may you have.

Happy stitching.
Bev C

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

O my goodness I have mad this Journal cover as well it is on my blog.I made it for my swap partner. I am going to make another one for my womens weekly dairy. It fits into it just nice. By the way your is very nice.